- Each ring features a different weight and shapes, and one of them has rattle beads inside! Giving your baby the opportunity to learn both shapes and the 3D names for the stacking rings.
- Sorting & Stacking Toys: 4 smooth, easy-to-grasp and multi-shaped stacking rings that enable babies to learn the important skill of intentional grasp and release as exploring the different rings.
- Musical Toys: This baby stacks of circles could make animal sounds and songs would help entertain and teach littles as they grow from infants to curious toddlers to imaginative preschoolers. (Requires 2 AA batteries, not included.)
- Early Developmental Toys: Babies can sort and stack all 4 rings, then bat at the wobbly base to see what happens, helping to enhance their curiosity and sense of discovery!
- Montessori Toys for Babies: The stacks of circles promote early STEM learning by teaching babies about: Sorting, Size, Sequencing, Building, Weights, Different / Same.
"l do not believe there is a method better than Montessori for making children sensitive to the beauties of the world and awakening their curiosity." -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel prize-winning author
A childhood classic colorful stacking toy is now interactive and educational as ever! Intended for babies, infants, and toddlers. Stimulate their hand-eye-coordination and dexterity with a simple touch or stack to learn colors, animal sounds, and play music!
From Biggest To Smallest
Baby Rattle Toys
Excellent Size for Little Hands
|The 4 stacking rings, each represent one color, shapes, and musical instrument to help develop children's early learning stages, and introduce the concept of relative size as your little one learns to sort and stack from biggest to smallest!||
Colorful beads in the clear ring allowing baby to connect the sound to sight.
By taking in the sights and sounds of the world around them, they are able to develop physically and cognitively. Most of the learning that babies will do will be from play and exploration.
|It is a favorite pastime of toddlers to pick items up and stack them, this toddler activities helps them get familiar with shape, size, weight, height, colours, textures, sequence and comparison of objects.|
Ideal Gifts for Toddlers
Playing with stacking or nesting toys offers numerous developmental benefits for children, including the following:
- Fine motor skills
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Gross motor skills
- Creative skills
- Social skills
- Spatial Intelligence
- Language skills